How to use Bitcoin ATM?
Or how to buy or sell cryptocurrency at Coinmixed ATMs.
- Tap the screen.
- Choose which currency you would like to buy in this case there are 3 options: BTC, ETH, LTC
- Select the buy option.
- Choose how much we are going to buy for the foreseeable future!(If you are buying for more than 80000 Forints, the ATM can ask for my different documents and fingerprints for identification.)
- Scanning our destination address is a simple QR code scan. Even if you don't have a wallet, you don't have to worry, because the ATM will print us a paper wallet that we can import later.
- We need to insert the amount you want into the right hand slot. It is important to put in only what you want to buy because the machine will not return (Another important thing is that since the minimum purchase is 20000 Ft, the first denomination must be 20000 Ft, then the machine will accept a smaller denomination.)
- A green confirmation screen will appear where you can see how much you have purchased and print a receipt. At this point, the currency you have bought has gone into your wallet.
- Tap the screen!
- Choose which currency you would like to sell in this case there are 3 options: BTC, LTC( ETH only buy)
- Select the sell option.
- Choose how much we are going to sell for the foreseeable future! (If you sell for more than 80000 Forints, the ATM can ask for my various documents and fingerprints for identification.)
- We need to specify exactly how much we want to sell in forints. Then click the sell button.
- The machine prints a ticket containing the QR code and the address to which the amount of cryptocurrency indicated on the ticket must be sent.
- We have to wait and then, if our crypto transaction has reached at least 3 confirmations, we can get our money through the ticket.
- Select the currency. BTC or LTC. Then click on the Redeem Coupon menu item.
- Keep our coupon for the QR reader, and once it has been successfully scanned, the machine will pay the cryptocurrency counter value in forints.