How to use the Bitcoin ATM?
Or how to buy or sell cryptocurrency at Coinmixed ATMs.
- Tap the screen.
- Choose which currency you would like to buy. There are three options for purchasing crypto: BTC, ETH, LTC
- Select the buy option.
- Choose how much fiat currency you would like to buy crypto for. (If you are buying for more than 80 000 Forints, the ATM might ask you for certain documents and fingerprints for identification.)
- Scanning your destination address is a simple QR code scan. Even if you don't have a wallet, you don't have to worry, because the ATM will print you a paper wallet that you can import later.
- After that, you need to insert your money into the slot on the right side. It is important to have the exact amount on you because the machine will not give back change. (Another important thing is that, since the minimum purchase is 20 000 Ft, the first denomination must be a 20 000 Ft banknote. After that the machine will accept smaller denominations.)
- A green confirmation screen will appear where you can see how much you have purchased and you can also print a receipt. At this point, the currency you have bought has been deposited into your wallet.
- Tap the screen!
- Choose which currency you would like to sell.There are two options for selling crypto: BTC, LTC
- Select the sell option.
- Choose the amount of crypto you would like to sell! (If you sell for more than 80 000 Forints, the ATM might ask you for certain documents and fingerprints for identification.)
- We need to specify exactly how much we want to sell in forints. Then click the sell button.
- The machine prints out a ticket containing the QR code and the address to which the indicated amount of cryptocurrency must be sent
- We have to wait and then, if our crypto transaction has reached at least 3 confirmations, we can get our money using the ticket.
- Select the currency. BTC or LTC. Then click on the Redeem Coupon menu item.
- Hold up your coupon for the QR reader, and once it has been successfully scanned, the machine will pay out the cryptocurrency counter value in Forints